Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yeah--Number 23!!

I have learned such amazing things during this Learning 2.0 journey. Right now as I look back, there have been MANY useful tools that I would like to go back to and explore further to use them in my everyday life. I feel empowered now that I have different resources to use to assist patrons at the library and to know what other people are doing on their computers! Rss feeds are amazing, and flickr, and youtube and wikis and tagging and facebook, etc, etc. are all in my vocabulary now and I can say that I know about them and have used them. That is quite the accomplishment in my mind. I think my greatest accomplishment was finding a clip of a Brabara Streisand concert that I attended and setting up an RSS feed to get it to post onto my blog. When I accomplished that feat, I thought I was ready to take on the world! I was so happy.
Thanks for the journey! Let's go on another one real soon!~

No comments: